Come be a part of one of the largest interactive media and game development events in the United States!
The fall 2015 Georgia Game Jam will be hosted by KSU from Friday, September 25th through Sunday, September 27th.
This is an open-themed event, similar to global game jam events (not limited to games for health).
to register and let us know your t-shirt size. You can register at the door, but help us order enough pizza/food/drinks by registering early. No one wants to run out of pizza or get the wrong site t-shirt at a game jam! :)
Register by Sept 16 to guarantee you get a t-shirt.
As we've done in past years, you can arrive starting at 3pm, and we'll begin around 5pm on Friday with opening ceremony; if you must arrive later, that's OK. We'll conclude around 5pm on Sunday.
- Participants can come and go as they please; you do not need to stay at the event for the entire time.
- We encourage all kinds of participants; you don't have to be a college student and you don't have to be an KSU student to participate, so invite friends and anyone you think might be interested in joining us.
- Participants can come with teams already established, but we encourage you to join a team once you arrive so that you can meet new people. You don't have to have a team already formed.
- You don't have to have massive coding/programming skills to participate. People of all skill levels can contribute, and we need designers, programmers, and artists (composers, audio, 2D, environmental, and 3D).
- We have numerous computer labs with equipment, but feel free to bring your own rig/devices if you'd like.
- The registration fee covers the cost of food for the weekend and t-shirts/swag.
Come to J202 in the J/Atrium building (Marietta campus) between 3-5pm on Friday, September 25th to begin the weekend.
and a campus map
Opening ceremonies will begin shortly after 5pm in Q202, but if you arrive slightly later, you'll not miss too much.
We look forward to seeing you at this great event on the 25th!